Loulé, Faro District

My name is Joseph Viegas, I flew from Berlin to Faro airport, Portugal.My luggage was damaged during this flight and I reported immediately at the airport. They saw my luggage was damaged and told me to report AirBerlin by mail.

I am sending some photos of my luggage.

I greatly appreciate your attention in this matter. Thank you Joseph Viegas. Dated 11 of march 2016

BOARDING PASS . VIEGAS / JOSEPH ETKT 745174813225001

AB3164 TXL / BERLIN - FAO / FARO

For following contact please call 00351 289 302 834 or 00351 918 703 695

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss air berlin flight. Air Berlin needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned air berlin flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Air Berlin.

Had an Experience with Air Berlin?

Comments

Air Canada Is The Most Disgusting And Dishonest Airlines Ever! Air Canada "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..." Read more Delta Airlines - Dangerous and DIsgusting Delta Airlines "On Monday, May 8, I flew from MCI to LAX on what was supposed to be one of your newer Embrayer jets. What pulled up to the gate was a..." Read more Air Berlin - Flight Review from Burbank, California Air Berlin "I just came back from a flight from Düsseldorf to Los Angeles. I was send an email by Air Berlin asking if I wanted to upgrade my seat to business..." Read more Greyhound - Gotta blame somebody Greyhound "My scheduled bus was 6 hrs late and the station was closed in Ogden Utah. I waited outside from 4:30 a.m. until 11a.m. Luckily a nice couuple came about 20..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more