Terrible customer service!I called to confirm the cancellation of my reservation on an upcoming flight.

The customer service representative I spoke with stated that he could not provide me any information on the cancellation of my reservation, even when I gave him my airline confirmation number, because I had booked through a website (whom I had already spoken with twice, and they stated that confirmation had to be done individually through the airlines). When I asked to speak to his supervisor (the reps name was Bart), he refused. I asked again, he refused. Then, he hung up on me.

Confirming the cancellation of a reservation is a simple request. This was appalling customer service. When you ask to speak with a supervisor, the answer is "yes, I will transfer you." It is certainly not, "no, I will not." He also refused to give me his name.

This representative should be reprimanded and educated about appropriate customer service, or fired - if this is a common issue.I will never book a ticket through Air Berlin again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Air Berlin. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Air Berlin to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Air Berlin air berlin flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Air Berlin?

Comments