Air Berlin - Glad they are bankrupt

Ctra Aeropuerto, 33459 Santiago del Monte, Asturias, Spain 0 comments
Quality of Food

The lost my luggage and i flew to Chicago ohare to look for it and found it MYSELF by going into the lost luggage area.. it was siting right there with hundred of other pieces from that July 2017 trip to Poland..

i had t fly to Chicago, get a hotel, rental car because these *** holes lost my luggage back in July 2017. Got also hundred of dollars in international calls to Poland and Germany regarding this luggage.. The lost luggage area at Air Berlin is worse than American Arline idiots who are contractor , not real AA employees.

At least that is a better explanation for hiring imbeciles. Either way, i hope they never recover from bankruptcy

Air Berlin - Bad services

Ansbacher Str. 6, 10787 Berlin, Germany 1 comment

The services of the company are very bad .. they lost my bag.

And they did not give me any help .. or even compensation .. It is the worst at all .. Even the services of their customers are selling the speech only ..

After an attempt to communicate with them was banned ..

There are no actions .. {{Redacted}}

Review about: Air Berlin Flight.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

Nothing happen .. they are still not responsible

Air Berlin - Lost Baggage

10000 W O'Hare Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, USA 0 comments
1.8
Quality of Food

On July 21, 2017, my mother and I had a flight from Rome-Berlin(TXL)-Chicago. Upon arrival in Berlin, we were met with a sea of people trying to get through passport security to make their connecting flights.

Earlier departing flights than ours were escorted to the front of the line. The flight was delayed about 30mins. Our bags (which we should have been allowed to carry on board- we were asked to check at the gate) never arrived. We were one out of at least 5 parties with missing luggage.

Customer service (or I should say non-existent customer service is unbelievable. We were given a phone number which didn't accept calls. The world tracer system appears to me to be completely flawed. Agents said I could create another ticket (because I didn't like it that my bag #'s didn't show) yet this turned out to be another lie.

Dropped phone calls both in the US and Berlin. Absolutely no response to any of my numerous e-mails attempting to speak to a human being regarding lost baggage. It would seem to me that Air Berlin is running on a skeleton crew- I'm not sure how much they pay "WorldTracer" but I think they need to invest in more personnel rather than tech giants. Or rather maybe "World Tracer" could send some of their personnel to locate my bags.

I met a woman at O'hare that said it was more than 20 days- no bags. Berlin said that her bags were delivered to O'hare, yet O'hare did not seem to have them.

Review about: Airberlin Ab7420.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Airline crew.

I didn't like: Lost baggage and no follow up.

Air Berlin - Will never book their flights again

Quality of Food

We fly with two small kids so flight times are crusal to us. Not only did they change our outbound to a much earlier 5.pm instead of 10pm they also gave no reason for it and no compensation.

My husband now needs to *** work that day. Then we get another email where they're doing the same exact same thing with our return flight making it impossible for us to have a relaxed morning getting to the airport and missing most connections to the airport making it more expensive having to drive and take a cab. We're just in the process of dealing with them since or flights are not until late June. So depending on how they deal with this ( compensation) we might think differently but right now this airline sucks as much as Ryan air.

( have to add we fly from the USA to Europe with connection flights and two kids under 5. Big disappointment Air Berlin

Review about: Plane Tickets.

Air Berlin - Delayed Baggage - No refund for clothing purchase

1.7
Quality of Food

During my trip to Prague on April 3rd via Berlin, the airline lost my baggage and it was not delivered to me in Prague until the 9th. Since I did not have any other bags or clothes, I was forced to buy reasonable clothing - I did not splurge on coats and shoes, but limited myself to buying a few pairs of shirts, underwear and pair of jeans.

Since then I have been writing to the complaints department requesting a refund and I have received the most comical responses. First response apologized and offered me a 50 Euro discount on my next booking. I responded back declining the discount and submitted my receipts and information that was needed for processing my refund again. Two weeks later I was again sent another communication requesting the same receipts I had submitted earlier.

I again patiently submit all my receipts and 16 days later I still do not have any response. I m sick and tired of AirBerlin using delaying tactics hoping I will get fed up and go away.

Review about: Air Berlin Flight 7421.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Complaints department not responding in appropriate time.

Never travel by Air Berlin again

Quality of Food

We flew from india to New York through Düsseldorf in Air Berlin and they misplaced our baggage! Been more than 24 hrs...

no one helps, no one picks up our calls and no one lets us know the status!

Horrible airline! I am stuck in the US with no clothes!

Review about: Air Berlin Booking Reference Braxet.

Air Berlin - DON'T FLY WITH AIRBERLIN

Bad Customer service. I had baggage lost and damaged.

After one month I have not solution for it. I don't recommend this company to anybody !!! Airberlin never more. If they don't care about the customers what I will think about the security and maintenance of the airplanes?

Look my contact with customer service by email: Hi Ms Olga. Thanks for your replay. I will explain the facts: I got travel from Bologna, Italy to Miami, USA with stop at Duesseldorf, Germany. When I arrived at Duesseldorf, right in the floor of the airport, I saw my baggage damaged.

The horrible service from your company, they delivered our baggage in the floor at side of the airplane !!! In that moment I complain about the baggage damaged. Some Airberlin employee said that I have to complain inside the airport in Duesseldorf. I find the attendant from Airberlin inside the airport and he said that I have to complain in the end of my travel, in Miami.

When I arrived in Miami, another problem: The baggage of my daughter was lost. I find the attendant in the baggage area and a lot of passengers from the same fly had there baggage lost too. I wait for more than 1 hour to had my complain filled by the attendant from Airberlin. In that moment the attendant took photos from my baggage and said that I don't need to be afraid because they will solve my problem shortly.

The baggage of my daughter was delivered in my home 2 days after my fly. Some very impolite and irresponsible deliver girl left the baggage at 12:00am at the front door of my house. Yes!!! at mid-night.

I try to call several times for your "Customer service" but nobody answer. After 2 weeks, using you page in Facebook somebody answer my complain and said that I will have my solution shortly. I never received any contact from your company. Yesterday, I try to make contact again by Facebook and Ms "ELA" make me waist more than 1 hour and have no solution.

Resume: " I DID MY COMPLAIN RIGHT AFTER THE FLY IN MIAMI AIRPORT!!!" Now I have some questions: 1) The Property Irregularity Report (PIR) that was filled in the Miami airport was not delivered from your employee to the right department? 2) The employee took photos to proof the damage but you don't have it? 3) Have I to complain several times to get a solution? 4) How long I have to wait to get another new baggage or the equivalent value from it?

5) If the PIR was badly filled it is my fall? 6) I already sent the copies to you and to Ms "ELA" but you can't recognize it? This complain is not a big amount of money than it make me afraid to fly again in your company because if I have a biggest problem I think I never will get the solution. I hope you can solve it.

Thanks. Toni Barros. De: info.germany@dolfi1920.de Enviado: quarta-feira, 26 de abril de 2017 12:12 Para: Toni Barros Assunto: RE: Baggage damaged ID 955665 Dear Mr. Barros, thank you very much for contacting Dolfi1920 GmbH.

I have just revised your documentation and unfortunately I had to state that you have landed on 27.03.2017, while your first report to our company has been done yesterday. According to the airline's guidelines we are only allowed to process the case if one of the following requirements has been met: - The damage was reported at the airport and a Damage Report was issued there - The damage was reported in writing to airberlin within 7 days of delivery of the delayed luggage. Since you have not reported the damage to our company within 7 days after delivery, could you please inform us if you have the damage report from the airline? The provided document is unfortunately barely legible.

When did you receive your bag damaged? We may also accept any valid written proof that you have reported to us or Airberlin in 7 days after delivery. If you did report the damaged luggage to Airberlin on facebook, please provide us with a print screen, where the contact date would be provided. We remain at your disposal for any further queries, Yours sincerely, Olga Szumiec Dolfi1920 Baggage Services E-Mail: info.germany@dolfi1920.de www.dolfi1920.de -----Original Message----- From: Toni Barros [mailto:] Sent: 25 kwietnia 2017 22:33:57 To: info.germany@dolfi1920.de,Toni Barros Subject: Baggage damaged Hi.

I had my baggage damaged at March 27, 2017. I did the RIP right at the Miami airport after fly. Attached my boarding pass and the PIR. By Facebook I had attention from "ELA" very an-polite attendant.

I already wrote some reviews in sites for the people know about Airberlin. Could somebody solve my complain?

Thanks. Toni.

Review about: Air Berlin Baggage.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Air Berlin - Customer Care Review

Disgusting service from Air Berlin. Late arrival from Stockholm meant we missed our connection to Krakow.

My husband is in a wheelchair. Nobody came to assist us except the man pushing the wheelchair. We had to find our own hotel for the night. We got a service assistant (not an employee from air Berlin) to book us on a flight the next morning.

Finally our wheelchair man found our luggage no help from anyone else.

If my husband was not in a wheelchair we would have been totally stranded. NO ONE FROM AIR BERLIN CAME NEAR US THE WHILE TIME WE WERE AT TEGEL.

Review about: Qantas Flight Bookibg.

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1317588

I agree with the other poster - stay home if these type of flight delays are going to cause such problems. Inevitably, it is the passenger who searches out the help, not the other way around. If you are unable to seek out help yourself, you need to get an adult to fly with you.

You'd better stay home. You're in no condition to travel.

Air Berlin - V 1565295, V 1569936, your noreply@airberlin.com 13 march 2017

Tegel, 13405 Berlin, Germany 0 comments
2.5
Quality of Food

We accept your above offer for refunding directly with 500 EURO per person, Suzanne and Jan Hedin Bank datas: [REDACTED] Bic ESSESESS Bank address SEB, 10640 Stockholm Jan Hedin, Fagatan 10, Ojersjo, Sweden janehedin@gmail.com abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc a

Review about: Airberlin Ab 8066.

I didn't like: Cancelled a flight without any reason or warning.

Air Berlin - Lost Baggage

Air Berlin lost our bags and fortunately 32 hrs later they tracked it and delivered them to our hotel. Temperature in Florence in the 30's and we flew in from Miami without any warm clothes so we purchased a very few essentials just hoping for the luggage to be found and to be able to go outside, grab a meal.

At this point the reimbursement is not the issue, it is the poor customer service and inability to reach anyone to discuss this since the published number 917/ 261-3165 can not assist but we were told we need to email everything which we have done X3 without a peep. In summation - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE and we find out a strong reputation for baggage loss and delay.