There was no reasoning whatsover with the airberlin checkin agent-- she simply kept repeating "you must comply with the strict policy"......and this was a double connection long haul flight no surprise I had a bit more in my carry-on.

They should not charge me 760 PLN (210 USD) for it. I paid A LOT for the flight itself already. If you insist to check it do it for no charge. Especially since the size is perfectly OK and the weight was only slightly more.

Who weighs the carry on anyway?

What is this RyanAir????Mindless check in agent ruined the flight for me before takeoff

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $210. This person is overall dissatisfied with Air Berlin. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Air Berlin.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Air Berlin to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Air Berlin?

Comments

Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more Megabus - Damaged luggage Megabus "...His bag was soaked everything in it was ruined brand new clothes..." Read more Delta Airlines - Dangerous and DIsgusting Delta Airlines "On Monday, May 8, I flew from MCI to LAX on what was supposed to be one of your newer Embrayer jets. What pulled up to the gate was a..." Read more Greyhound - Gotta blame somebody Greyhound "My scheduled bus was 6 hrs late and the station was closed in Ogden Utah. I waited outside from 4:30 a.m. until 11a.m. Luckily a nice couuple came about 20..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more