Currently sitting at gate at RSW.Tried yesterday to upgrade flight online, using topbonus miles.

Their website is dreadful. It would not update retrospective miles despite several attempts, nor let me upgrade my flight to DUSS. Check in staff here were lovely, but the guy on ticketing was not. I explained the situation, but he was unhelpful, simply saying I needed 37,000 miles to upgrade, not the 25,000 I needed when I tried online.

I told him he was unhelpful. He shrugged!! Just shrugged! How rude.

They need to get their online act together, and make it easier to track their alleged 'partners' topbonus miles, and upgrades. I am very unimpressed right now, and very unhappy not to be able to have upgraded for my overnight flight. Trued 6 times to submit online complaint form.

Guess what?Yep, wouldn't submit!!!

Review about: Air Berlin Flight.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Air Berlin?

Comments

Air Berlin - Complaint - luggage damaged Air Berlin "My name is Joseph Viegas, I flew from Berlin to Faro airport, Portugal.My luggage was damaged during this flight and I reported immediately at the airport. They saw my luggage..." Read more Plusmar S.A. Took My Money And Never Took Care Of Me And/Or Any Of My Complaints, Period!     A Very Selfish, Greedy Company To Travel With! Plusmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PLUSMAR S.A Ruta Provincial 36 N° 1225 K.M. 24, 500 Florencio Varela, 1888 Argentina 54..." Read more Etihad Airways - Lost luggage. No response from baggage dept. Etihad Airways "Hello, I want to complaint about my lost luggage, and absolute lack of any communication from the baggage department. I have tried calling multiple baggage contacts in multiple destinations from..." Read more Us Airways - US AIRLINES-AWARD NOTIFICATION-CHECK SCAM Us Airways "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more